Welcome to December!
Let me just start by saying. A very happy birthday to some old guy that goes by the name of Doobz.
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Doo - oobz.
Happy birthday to you!
You want a cake or a neck snap?
So... How about this weather ey? It's damm hot, but at least it's raining now so thats OK. Thanks to the pleasant Southerly change in wind direction. At least I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.
Today has been an interesting day for me (ask me how!) but I m kinda glad it was the way it was. I feel free. To do what I want. Any old time! I went to the beach for a total of about... 10 minutes... (ask me how!)
OK, I've got no more to say, but lets take a moment and thank this Southerly breeze, and lets not forget the rain.
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Doo - oobz.
Happy birthday to you!
You want a cake or a neck snap?
So... How about this weather ey? It's damm hot, but at least it's raining now so thats OK. Thanks to the pleasant Southerly change in wind direction. At least I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.
Today has been an interesting day for me (ask me how!) but I m kinda glad it was the way it was. I feel free. To do what I want. Any old time! I went to the beach for a total of about... 10 minutes... (ask me how!)
OK, I've got no more to say, but lets take a moment and thank this Southerly breeze, and lets not forget the rain.

<< Home